Before the end of the year, just thought to record things which we’re thankful to God for:
- God’s deliverance for our daughter. The biggest scare of our lives when she got a seizure and turned blue. Yet the Lord protected her, and to me, spare her life.
- God’s protection over our daughter on the MRT incidence.
- Our daughter’s 1st birthday and dedication. Thankful for all the friends that come all the way to our house.
- Our new home, that the Lord provided. I am thankful for everything here, the bedroom, living room, kitchen…everything. God is good.
- Our families. I had wonderful mother-in-law, and also sister-in-law.
- Close friends, celebrated life and events, having fun.
- God’s teaching on life (a few times attended wake…even death of little babies, to keep me sober and in perspective…life here is temporal and short)
- Pay increase this year, after so long. It does help us significantly.