I happened to find a full profile of a friend on the blogspot. It was a very impressive CV of achievements and contributions. I also heard a sharing by a lady who went around thanking people for her 50th year anniversary. The thought came to me that I am who I am today, thanks to the so many people in my life.
Here is the list which I hope to grow as I recalled the names & faces of those people one by one:
- My primary school teachers who believed in me and invested their lives in me.
- I remembered Mrs Debora that coached me early in the morning before school started, so that I could participate in a local competition.
- I also remembered Mrs Linda who called me by middle name because she saw something there and then. Made me proud and believed in that name.
- I also rememberd Mrs Ima who forgave me when I confessed that I cheated in the exam. That forgiveness was wonderful.
- I also remembered Mrs Vero who taught me for 2 years and showed me the dedication of teachers and serving with joy.
- I also remembered Ms Indah who gave me the drawing book as present and made me good at drawing and love it.
- My auntie who sent me to school on her motorbike during my primary school days. My first experience of riding motorbikes, the feeling of fresh morning air.
- My mother in law that treated me so special. Cleaning up our house so clean that I don’t have to worry about children hygiene.